Thursday, July 31, 2008

Welcome to our blog


Welcome to Room 9 children and their families. We are going to run this blog for a term to see how well it suits us. This is a place where we can post our work and news about our class. Sometimes children will put on work from the classroom and other times Mrs Wright will post entries. Parents and children can add their comments below each entry. We hope this will be a place where we can learn about each other and the wonderful things that are happening in Room 9. Remember we shine all the time!

At the moment we are learning how to find information about New Zealand. We are using various media.  Above you will see Cheyenne, Chase, Mitchell, Rylee and Toni doing a Google search on the school's pod of laptops. Have you got a question for us to research?

4 comments:

Kelvin Wright said...

Hi Room 9. Great Blog! I hope you have lots of fun using it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 9 - I love your blogsite.
What great photos and how exciting to be learning the recorder.

I have a question for you to research for me. What is the longest name of a town, city or village in New Zealand?

Apparently one of the longest town names in the world is a town in North Wales and it is called: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll- llantysiliogogogoch

Anonymous said...

Dear Jordan
You look like you are having fun with your recorder.
Love from Mum

Anonymous said...

Dear Room 9 - especially Jordan

My name is Max and I live in Brisbane Australia. I am in Year two at St James School in Coorparoo. We are learning about the Beijing Olympics too. Can you please find out how many athletes are in the New Zealand team?

I have been wearing my NZ team Jacket to school every day. It is the only one at my school...

From Max