Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We got there!

Today I finished my goal. I didn't think I could  make it. I said my 3x and 4x tables in less than 30 seconds. I feel so great. 
By Caleb
Jaden also achieved his goal.  He zoomed through the 2x, 5x and 10x tables. Yesterday he couldn't get through in the right time but today he got there easily. If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. Well done boys you persevered well.
Here's a Quiz for you
Have a hunt in our blog comments and you will find a quiz waiting for you. Try to answer the questions before you look at the answers. Thank you Verna for the quiz.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work Caleb and Jaden

Anonymous said...

Well done! Those times tables can be trickey. Keep up the good work!
From
Catherine Wright
:)

Anonymous said...

I wonder why Sean Davidson had his hand up.

Was it for good work?

From

Gramps and Marion

Unknown said...

What a lovely blogsite. You guys all look really happy. I guess that's becuase you are achieving your goals. It is great to set a goal, and then step by step work towards getting there. Well done. I am looking at your blog from New Plymouth. Do you know where that is? (Hint - It is in the North Island and we have a big mountain on our back door step.)
From
Margaret Sykes

Anonymous said...

sean u rock this place on fire bro !!!!!!!!
from finn