Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My cupcakes

I went to the library and got this cooking book. We made the spring cupcake. We made the cupcakes grass different. Me and mum made the cupcake together when Sophia and Hannah went to have a nap. Mrs Wright was the judge. She liked it because she got a cupcake. Sophia and Hannah was the first one to try the cupcakes. I really wanted to make all the cupcakes. Dad loved it too. He really wanted to make the spider cupcake on his own. I thought the spider cupcake had a real cupcake on it. The spring cupcake was way yummier than the bird nests. The water cupcakes and the winter snow cupcakes looked yummy too but mum said they might be a bit too hard and the ingredients. I really liked the look of the carrot cupcakes too. The cupcake book is by Nancy Lambert.I will tell you all the cupcakes:
plain cupcakes, valentine cupcakes, vanilla double chocolate cupcakes, party cupcakes, apple and cinnamon splice cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes, garden cupcakes, the water cupcakes, choca mocha cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, cupcake nests, flower petal cupcakes, raspberry cupcakes and lots more.

Reporter: Georgia


3 comments:

Keziah said...

The cupcackes look yum

jayden said...

really cool cupcakes when I get home i might make something and bring it to school for us to eat

Georgia said...

The cupcakes are yum Keziah.The cupcakes were very hard to make.My family loves makeing cupcakes.