Friday, November 18, 2011

Feet Feet Feet !!!

I got a bee-sting and it really hurt. I had to stay at home for 2 days. It was really weird because I had to have ice on my foot. It was really COLD!!! Mum and Dad were my slaves. I could watch T.V when ever I wanted to. It was really hot and itchy. I had to hop every-where. My leg that I had to hop on was really sore because I put all my weight on it. On Wednesday I had to walk on it. That was really sore. The next day I had to go to school. That was hard to get around a little bit. And on Monday the day I got stung, it was just past my knee.

Reporter: Camryn
Photographer: Keziah

6 comments:

Henry said...

Oh poor Camyrn

Camryn said...

You never want to get a swollen foot like that, I'm telling you!

Abigail said...

I missed you so much Camryn for those two days. Hey Camryn I have had heaps of bee stings but mine don't really make me swell up. Glad you're back!

Charlie said...

What was it like with a swollen foot ?

Liam Andrew Casey said...

When you got a bee sting did it hurt.

jackie wallace said...

How soor is it.