Monday, November 5, 2012

Writing in character - Jaq the mouse



We had to get into role and write as if we were the character out of the  "littlest Pet Shop" version of Cinderella. I have chosen some of "Jaq" story starters... you are welcome to come and read the rest of the stories and see what happens in the stories I have started below.

I peeped out to check if Lucifer was there. Just to be sure I had to sniff the air...
By Edith

I creeped forward, then I looked behind me and there was the evil Lucifer. "Ah" I screamed...
By Andrew

I need to find the key to save Cinderella.  I saw the ugly step sister put it in her pocket. How am I going to get the key out of the pocket?
By Hunter

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

room 9 has being learning about cinderella and my character I wrote in role for was Cinderella. Some people had Gus to write about and they think that they are as fat as a round basketball.