Monday, May 27, 2013

Our cool class goals



Our personal goals for learning in Room 9:

Bella;
To get neater at my printing.

Caleb;
To write neater.

Jaime;
To write more interesting stories.

Olivia;
To get 100 out of 100 in basic facts.

Lucia;
I need to get better at my writing.

Cameron;
I want to get better at listening and learning.

Rylan;
My goal is to write neatly.

Meg;
To write long and interesting stories.

Andrew;
I want to learn more spelling words and use them in my stories.

Gabby;
I need to get better on basic facts, especially my times tables.

Bridgette;
I want to try and write more interesting stories.

Harrison;
I will practise to get better linking.

Fynn;
To learn my 6x, 7x & 8 times table.

Evie;
I  will put more similes in my writing.

Demi;
I need to work on my printing to get on to linking.

Seth;
I want to work harder on my capital letters and full stops.

Blake;
I want to pay more attention so I can learn my maths.

Hunter;
I need to work on my doubles and halves in maths.

Regan;
I would like to get up in a higher maths group.

Noah;
I will listen more carefully in maths so I can learn more.

Will;
I want to get faster at my basic facts so I can get 60/60.

Ethan;
I want to learn about maths and get 60/60 in my basic facts.

Ezra;
Using good pronunciation and expression when I am reading

Hamish;
 I am working hard so that I enjoy writing.

Edith;
 I am learning to multiply big numbers in the thousands




No comments: