Sunday, July 14, 2013

Over the seas and far away!






I flew from Christchurch to Sydney and then to Bangkok and to Dubai. Finally I climbed on to the last plane that you can see here and flew on to Qatar. Looking out the window I could see desert stretching away in all directions. Waiting at the airport was my dear family and finally I met Noah. I think we're going to be good friends! The heat outside is incredible - about 45 degrees! Air conditioning inside keeps everyone comfortable. On the way from the airport I could see green grass growing. See if you can find out how they get grass to grow in the desert. Happy holidays everyone.

8 comments:

Caleb said...

Are you haveing fun.

Mrs Wright said...

Hi there Caleb. Yes I'm having lots of fun. It is very, very hot - 45 degrees but it is quite cool inside buildings because of the air conditioning. There are also heaps of new building being built. Sere you after the holidays Caleb x

Rylan said...

It is good that Noah did not think that you were a computer program.

Caleb said...

What are you doing.Dose Noha like you.

bella said...

you look like a very good grandma.

Ezra said...

Noah looks so cute

Mary said...

I think Noah thinks that you are a good grandma.

Demi said...

wow mrs wight you are so lucy to have such a cute grandson.