Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Treasures to share




Yesterday at sewing I brought a carved seal from Iceland. It is my Grandmas . She went to Iceland.
Reporter: Meg 
When it was time to go and sit down on the floor I was the only one there out of my team. When it was our time to go up, my Dad gave me this trophy for the most improved player.
Reporter: Jacob
I was in bed when my team was up on the stage. We went to town and Sarah awarded the trophy to me for being the most improved player.
Reporter: Noah

5 comments:

Ezra said...

Well done Rylan .me and Rylan are playing on Friday night

Sam said...

Wow guys that is amazing.Even Jacob and Noah those trophis are cool.

Evie Rose said...

I love the green stone Meg.I wish I had some .See you latter.

Bridgette said...

Wow Meg!Did your Grandma really go to Iceland?That seal is amazing!Do you now what it is made from?Well done Rylan , Jacob and Noah!

regan said...

Well done Rylan and Ezra.