Thursday, August 22, 2013

In the Allen Centre today!








We love to visit the Allen Centre. Today Olivia and Lucia showed us how they use the grids in their ballet classes. Mrs Steadman shared a new series with us, "The time hunters," and there is already a queue for these books. Blake spent a long time with the seal bone jig saw puzzle while Gabby was in a world of her own. Jaime, Bella and Meg are training to be Junior Librarians. Of course we also chose books and there was a lot of chess playing as usual!

15 comments:

Ezra And hamish said...

DOSE IT SMELL BLAKE.

sammy said...

I love ballet. It's awesome.

Demi said...

Wow Olivia you look like a ballerina.

Andrew said...

I am really into reading. I am reading dinosaur rescue series. I am also reading Geronimo Stilton the cheese thief.

Meg said...

Jaime and I went to the library and thought we would do the library test the letters were easy but the numbers were harder but we got past them . I wonder if any body else is going to do the library test in room 9?

Rylan said...

I think I will like those new books.

olivia said...

What fun it is at the allen centre.Im working on the ukulele.Im really good at the tab.

Ted said...

Is timehunters good.

Will said...

Good job Blake! Was it hard from will?

Ted said...

The seal is really hard to put to gther.

Rylan said...

I love going to the Alan Centre.

bella said...

yes olivia you do look like ballarina.

bella said...

i have only did one challenge so far.

william said...

I love the books The Timehunters.

regan said...

wall they are good book I like the.