Friday, May 15, 2009

Hola from Estella

Greetings my Room 9 friends.
Today we walked about 22km which was quite easy except for the two big blisters on the sole of my feet. They are getting better and I now know so much about blisters. All the other pilgrims on the trail have their own methods of treating them only trouble is that it is very hard to understand them. I have met people from - Norway, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Israel, Colombia, Utah - USA, England, Korea, Japan, Ireland.... and everyone knows how to fix blisters!
Last night I saw a stalk sitting on a huge nest on top of a chimney. I also heard the loudest thunder I have ever heard and the lightning was continuous. Today I saw more sheep with bells aroung their necks. I saw farmers planting but I am not sure whether it was strawberry plants or perhaps asparagus. Remember it is spring here and I am typing at 3.45pm and you are all asleep. I went into a church today that was built in the 1100´s. That is so long ago.
And I have certainly not been eating any more snails! But today I saw a man collecting them from plants along the trail!!!!!!!!!
Keep shining Room 9
Love from Mrs Wright

No comments: